Elevate Your Roof with Colorbond Pre-Painted Roofing: Beauty, Durability, and Performance in Perfect Harmony!
The long-lasting style and appearance of COLORBOND® Pre-painted roofing are due in large part to its resilience and ease of maintenance. That is why it is utilized in a variety of applications in both old and new homes around the country.
Available in these colors
*Note: Actual colors may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, and other factors.
Why Choose COLORBOND®
Pre-painted metal roofs offer the following advantages:
- COLORBOND® Pre-painted roofs can make buildings more comfortable and reduce energy used for air conditioning.
- COLORBOND® Pre-painted roofs are eye catchers, they have an impressive, elegant appearance and they brighten up your environment!
- Although the initial cost of metal roof systems may be higher than ordinary GIs, the cost/benefit ratio over the roof’s life is superior. And, when the finish eventually deteriorates over many years, it is often possible to repaint metal roofing instead of replacing the panels.
- COLORBOND® Pre-painted roofing system is virtually maintenance-free
- COLORBOND® Pre-painted roofing system do not warp, split or crack
- Properly installed, pre-painted metal roofing systems withstand all inclement weather better than any other roofing material
- COLORBOND® Pre-painted roofs do not absorb water whereas other materials that are causing cracking and rotting during the sun-rain cycles
In testing, COLORBOND® roof systems have withstood winds up to 200 mph (= 300 km/h). Its light weight often allows coated metal roofing to be installed over existing roofs top, providing significant savings of time and labour.